Digital Marketing Assistant
The successful applicant will be a creative and hardworking individual, a switched on marketer who can understand our brand’s audiences and help to keep us ahead of the latest digital and social media trends. This is a great opportunity to help shape the way we look and communicate.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- • Implement and grow the following and engagement across all the Aqua Lung UK social media channels
• Responsible for the development of all content for the social and digital platforms
• Manage the Social Media calendar for each brand and liaise with the Sales Team and PR agency (to synchronise messaging)
• Completion of monthly activity and evaluation reports
• Think creatively and develop new design ideas, concepts and campaigns for use across social media/ websites/ PR
• Track competitor activity
• Investigate social platforms that support and improve social media growth and metric evaluation
• Creating exciting email marketing campaigns for B2B and B2C customers.
• Monitor organic search rankings and regularly optimise all websites to increases organic traffic.
• Implement general website maintenance and update as and when required.
• Attend various events to build content and develop relationships with consumers
• Support general marketing activities when required
What you need to succeed:
- • Relevant marketing qualification and a desire to gain experience in digital marketing.
• Good knowledge of all social media channels, WordPress, Joomla, Google Adwords and Analytics
• An understanding Adobe Design Suite is desirable.
• Proficient in English writing and communication
• Excellent attention to detail
• Able to communicate effectively at all levels
• Good organisation skills
• Passion for swimming, triathlon or scuba diving (desirable)
Some travel and weekend work will be required.
Reporting into: Marketing Manager
Job type: Full time, Permanent
Hours: 37.5 (8.30am-5pm Monday – Thursday, 8.30am-2pm Fridays)
Development & Production Support Engineer
The job holder will be fully responsible for provision of engineering support to all areas of the business to continually improve methods and processes, while increasing quality, repeatability and maintainng high business standards.
Main duties to include:
- To set and operate CNC milling and turning machines using 3D CAD/CAM.
- Study, design, build and improve capable process engineering within the business, which includes Automated and Manual methods.
- To validate the engineering success of improvement for both new and existing products and processes.
- New Product Development, the introduction of new products and cost reduction projects.
- To be innovative and creative and realise the objectives of the designer or brief by producing parts and prototypes by whatever means necessary.
- To develop new capable production techniques and methods to accurately produce new products and designs in line with the prototypes and design intent.
- To design, build and setup meaningful and purposeful tests and test rigs within ethical and health and safety legislation and requirements. To interpret, evaluate and act upon the results and data.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an excellent and Pro-active Problem Solver.
- Be an excellent all round CNC Machinist with CAD/CAM and conversational programming.
- Hold a Mechatronics or Production Engineering Qualification, preferable Diploma or above. (or working towards one)
- Have experience working with Lean Manufacturing Tools and Techniques.
- Has a good understanding of instrumentation and controls which includes pneumatics.
- Methodical and Analytical.
- An excellent eye for detail.
- Be able to use Solidworks CAD to 3d print.
- Time served apprenticeship is a requirement of the role.
Permanent, full time. Role based in Blackburn UK. Day shift