Reporting to the Marketing Manager the job holder will be responsible for:
- Keeping consistency of brand identity throughout all marketing materials.
- Production of POS assets for a variety of brands and campaigns, sometimes working with retailers individually on bespoke solutions.
- Creation of advertising campaigns within a given framework.
- Designing digital marketing for websites, social media and email marketing
- Help in the coordination of company photo/video shoots
- Image / photography processing and manipulation
- Animation and film editing
- Help take the brands to the next level with an ever-improving, unique design proposition
- Design of product packaging, product manuals and technical documents
The successful candidate will:
- Competent working with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign and video editing packages, notably after effects.
- Relevant Design qualification.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Good organisation skills
- 2+ years experience
Military & Professional Sales Manager
Reporting to the Commercial General Manager the job holder will be fully responsible for the management and development of sales and provision of technical support for Aqua Lung and Apeks products to UK territory M&P customers.
(UKMoD, Military, Police, Fire and Rescue, Commercial Diving Contractors, Aviation Support, Oil and Gas, etc.)
Main Duties to include:
- Main point of contact for all matters relating to M&P sales and technical support within the AQUK territory.
- Maintain business relationships and sustain sales to existing third parties/prime vendors within the UK M&P market.
- Gather relevant market information and intelligence in relation to AQUK opportunities and requirements for M&P market.
- Promote Aqua-Lung group products and capabilities to the appropriate persons and entities within the UK M&P market.
- Develop and implement the sales and marketing strategy for AQUK M&P business line, in particular direct sales to end user organisations.
- Coordinate the compilation of quotations, tender responses and correspondence in support of AQUK M&P sales and opportunities.
- Liaise, coordinate and cooperate at all levels within AQUK to ensure that M&P activities run smoothly and that customer requirements, including after sales support and technical assistance, are met.